PT EKUTA HOLIDAY BALI
WA : 081 236124 950 (24 jam)
Telp. 081 353 454212, 081 236 124950"
1. The Icebergs. Sydney. Australia. The ocean's waves often break over the side of the Icebergs swimming pool located in the corner of the famed Bondi Beach. This beautiful full-sized 8 lane, 50m swimming pool is open to the public and the fee is only 5 AUD.
2. The Neptune Pool, Hearst Castle. California, the USA. Unlike with Icebergs, you would have to be a millionaire to immerse yourself in the waters of the Neptune Pool. The pool, located at Hearst Castle, was originally constructed in 1920s for William Randolph Hearst, an American magnate, and then rebuilt twice.
3. 3. The Joule Hotel. Dallas, the USA. This twisting swimming pool projects eight feet over the sidewalk, at the edge of the 10th floor of the Joule Hotel in Dallas. The five-star complex, located in the building since 1927, was designed by a famed architect, Adam D. Tihany.
4. 4. The Alila Ubud swimming pool. Bali. The calm, emerald-green swimming pool is floating above the Ayung River valley in Bali's lush foothills. The pool's home is the Alila Udubu resort, Payangan, a traditional Balinese hill village, near Ubud.
5. 5. Simply a swimming pool. Iceland. All we know about this swimming pool is that it is located somewhere in Iceland, and to swim in it you have to drive to the farm next door to ask for a key. If you find it, let us know...
6. 6. San Alfonso del Mar. Algarrobo, Chile. This is the world's largest swimming pool. It is 1,013 m (3,324 ft) long and has an area of 8 ha (19.77 acre), which is equivalent to 6,000 8-meter-long pools. The water is pumped from the Pacific Ocean, then filtered and treated before it is supplied to the pool.
7. 7. The Gellert Swimming Pool. Budapest, Hungary. Gellert Baths and Swimming Pool complex looks more like a cathedral than a pool. The famed Budapest's bath was constructed between 1912 and 1918 and it features chic Art Nouveau style. The temperature of water exceeds 40°C (110°F), so visiting the baths is a perfect way to kill the time on a rainy day.
8. 8. Harbour Plaza Hotel Swimming Pool. Hong Kong, China. Harbour Grand Hong Kong, an icon of luxury in Hong Kong, is home to an amazing outdoor swimming pool that sits on the 23th floor of the hotel. The pool, facing the Victoria Harbour, has some truly stunning views of the city's countless skyscrapers.
9. 9. The Badeschiff. Berlin, Germany. Badeschiff or "bathing ship" is the most unusual swimming pool in Berlin. It is an old cargo container converted into a pool on Spree River. During the summer it is an outdoor pool with the beach, bar and DJs. In the winter the whole thing is covered, and a few extra saunas are added.
10. 10. The Pimalai Resort swimming pool. Koh Lanta, Thailand. This amazing swimming pool in Pimalai Resort & Spa on Koh Lanta looks more like some kind of a temple site. In fact, it is a fresh-water, infinity-edge pool, which is set around 50 meters above sea level - so while swimming you can admire the spectacular views of the beach and the sea below.
Foto : alilaubud.com